15K psi PRESSURE REGULATING VALVE
A Pressure Regulating Valve (PRV), also called a By-Pass Valve, is used on both diesel and electric pumping units to divert a portion of the flow to a low pressure outlet. It is really a hand-adjusted needle valve, and it can be used to control pressure when the application requires a flow at the low end of the pumping unit operating range. For electric units a PRV is required because the speed of the drive is not adjustable.
- Simple field rebuild using a cartridge unit - downtime of two minutes or less
- This includes the locking of the adjuster handle, after the pressure is set
- Easy hand adjustment without the need for wrenches
- All components are machined from stainless steel
- Direct mounting to fluid end discharge manifold