We place a high degree of emphasis on Quality Assurance for our products. Our inspection processes for our in-house manufactured components follow the industry best practices. First article, in process, and final inspections are carried out using high precision measuring and testing equipment such as:
- Horizon Metrology – OPTIV 3 Optical Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Mitutoyo PH-A14 Comparator
- Wilson Rockwell Tester
- Mitutoyo SJ-201 Profilometer
- Sunnen Precision Hole Gauges PG-810 & Pg-700
- Mitutoyo Linear Height 600
- And a full complement of precision micrometers, calipers, surface plates, digital height indicators, standard plug, ring & thread gauges
Traditional and time-tested equipment and methods are also used. Valves and guns are static pressure tested to at least 1.3 x working pressure, and rotary guns and pressure operated valves are tested under operating conditions prior to being assigned a serial number. All applicable equipment is safety tested and decaled per WJTA guidelines.
Testing equipment includes two test pumps one operating at 20,000 psi and the other at 40,000 psi. Hydrostatic test console rated at 60,000 psi. Various air operated dump guns to enable testing to be carried out by a single operator.